MATRIX Research-And-Development Centre of Biomedical Technologies has been already actively present in the Ukrainian market for over 6 years and is focused on the services in the following areas:
- consulting services relating to expertise, trials and registration of foreign and domestic medical products
- consulting services relating to expertise, trials and registration of drugs
- consulting services relating to expertise, trials and registration of food and bioactive additives, and cosmetics
Such services are rendered under the control of the Company’s top management guided by the slogan:
Doing everything for high quality of life.
The strategic target enabling Company’s achievement of its objectives lies in:
ENSURING OF AN ULTIMATE RECONCILIATION AND CORRESPONDENCE BETWEEN SERVICES QUALITY AND CUSTOMER’S NEEDS AND EXPECTATIONS.
The Company’s management is of the opinion that a dynamic development of the Company and its integration into the international economy, as well as the compliance with the abovementioned strategic target, are only achievable due to a high quality of services rendered by the Company, for which purposes the Company:
1. Implements and constantly develops the Company’s Quality Management System in conformity with ISO 9001:2000 International Standard.
2. Systematically studies customer needs and takes any and all steps and measures enabling the Company to satisfy any such shaped or expected needs.
4. Persistently develops employees’ professional skills, competency and personal responsibility based on incessant improvement of their skills, knowledge and qualification;
5. Ensures a strict compliance with, and permanent advancement of, service technologies.
6. Selects reliable partners rendering high quality services only.
7. Prevents any inconsistencies at every and all stages of services rendering.
8. Supports the establishment of the employee-employee relationships where every employee having certain tasks treats any other employee having other tasks as his / her immediate customer and, thus, ensures the expected quality of his / her respective tasks.
A permanent improvement of the Company’s performance is a prerogative and responsibility of Company’s management and task performers, and every such performer (employee) has the responsibility allocated in conformity with the Quality Management System implemented and effective in the Company.
The Company’s management views its core objective in creation of the conditions ensuring knowledgeable engagement of MATRIX employees in quality management processes, and highest possible development of their creative abilities.
The top management of the Company undertakes and assumes the responsibility for Quality Policy implementation and constant improvement of the Quality Management System.